Senior Smart Contract (Solidity) Engineer
If you are seeking to be an early team member in a high-potential start-up with already-secured funding, we ’ d love to speak to you.
About The Company:
Nomisma ( www.nomisma.one) is a block-chain based fintech solution provider. Our primary mission is to adapt seasoned financial concepts to address issues that arise from the extreme volatility and fragmentation in the crypto world. Our proposed set of protocols will lead to the emergence of a cryptocurrency fixed income market and organic development of a robust stablecoin.
We envision a world where everyone has access to transparent, trustless, robust financial infrastructure. Where accountability of financial institutions is in the hands of common citizens, globally, and this trustless foundation is intrinsic to the system.
We enable risk customization, interest, borrowing/lending, leverage, and the creation of safe assets for the cryptocurrency universe. Our protocol is based on peer-reviewed financial engineering, built on decentralized infrastructure where every step is transparent, trustless, and regulatory compliant. No margin calls. No counter party risk. No liquidation. You never need to trust the system (or anyone in it) with ownership of your assets. We deeply believe this will create a new, more inclusive financial system world-wide, unlocking and delivering novel sources of value to all users.
Nomisma is well funded with the seed funding from the founder and the world's largest market maker to secure its early stage development. The founder team is comprised of world-class industry and academic leaders (Goldman Sachs/Harvard Business School).
You are passionate about building a scalable infrastructure that can be used by multiple consumers. You are eager to learn new concepts, new languages, and have a profound interest in Blockchain technology.
- Design and develop secure and robust smart contracts on Ethereum with knowledge of financial services constructs and workflow
- Employ test-driven development methodology for high-quality and scalable code
- Provide technical leadership
- Work with Quality Assurance team to prioritize and resolve defects and issues
- Perform benchmarks and be able to choose the right technology based on requirements
- At least 1 year of development in Solidity.
- Experience with Truffle / Ganache framework.
- In-depth understanding of different components of Ethereum blockchain.
- Understanding of EVM features and limitations.
- Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Basic understanding of Cryptography primitives.
- Solid software development fundamentals (Data Structures, algorithms, problem solving, OO Design, and system architecture).
- Familiarity with problems in distributed systems and protocols to resolve them
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build.
- Able to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Has a good understanding of continuous integration, writing unit tests and automated testing.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Good To Have
- Knowledge and understanding of simple financial products (banking, equity, options)
- Solidity Assembly / Yul (previously also called JULIA or IULIA) or Vyper
- Node.js experience
- C/C++ experience
- Knowledge of structured products and OTC derivatives a plus
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Familiarity with React and Typescript
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- 设计和开发安全和健壮的 Ethereum 智能合约，用于构建金融服务流程
- 至少一年 Solidity 开发经验
- 掌握 Truffle / Ganache 的使用
- 对 Ethereum 区块链的各部分组建有深层次的认知
- 了解 EVM 虚拟机的特性和局限性
- 能与技术型 /非技术型客户和受众进行良好沟通
- 对 Solidity Assembly / Yul (也叫 JULIA 或 IULIA) 或 Vyper 有一定了解
- Node.js 开发经验
- C/C++ 开发经验
- 对结构化产品和 OTC 衍生品等基础了解
- 熟悉 React 与 Typescript
- 熟悉 Docker 与 Kubernetes
请准备英文简历（ CV ）以及自我介绍（中 /英皆可）。主要经历或作品链接（ GitHub 等）。